Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Madelyn's Beach Time
Last week my parents and I decide to take a walk downtown and ended up on the patio at Dukes watching the sunset. There are perks when your husband is a restaurant manger. Dinner was fabulous. Becky, one of the managers, help Madelyn while we ate. It was such a nice night and the sunset was beautiful. I love HB. Here are some of my favorite pictures.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(60)
-
▼
November
(17)
- My Dad's Surgery
- More Pictures
- 2 Months Old
- Lately Madelyn and I have been getting ready for m...
- And the Results Are In...
- Madelyn Talking
- 5K Instead
- Thank You Grandma Leo
- Hanging Out With the Nimmons Before Bed
- Our Night Out
- Madelyn's Beach Time
- Dinner with the Clancy's
- Madelyn Paige Clancy
- We Voted, but That's Not All
- 1/2 Marathon
- Gloworm
- Halloween
-
▼
November
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment