Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lately Madelyn and I have been getting ready for my 5K. Although she will be at home with my mom on the big day, it has been so much fun to put her in the jogger and get moving. One day we started out at our house down by Adams and Delaware and walked down to the pier, and then down to Sea Point and all the way back to the house. She does need to stop and feed at some point, and usually needs a change along the way. The day she had on the pink "My Mom's a Fox" shirt, we stopped at PCH and Goldenwest and took a nice break to feed. I put Madelyn on a blanket and we just chatted away. It was also the day the fires were starting in OC and the sun was casting a hot pink reflection on the ocean. I can't believe how bad those fires were, and I do think it was terrible, so should I feel bad for saying how pretty the sky was? It is so nice to be able to live so close to the beach and take advantage of this time off that I have.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where you come from!

Anonymous said...

Some of the content is very worthy of my drawing, I like your information!