Friday, November 14, 2008
5K Instead
I have been thinking about this 13 mile business and I really don't think someone who hasn't begun any sort of training should attempt this. Instead, I learned yesterday that there is a 3 mile run. This morning I signed Ryan and I both up.I can do this for sure. At the gym I am walking 5 minutes, jogging 5 minutes, and can complete the three miles in about 30 min. Now I just need to jog more and walk less and I know I will be successful. It is going to be my first race ever, so I admit I am a little excited. It now gives me something to work for at the gym. Wish Ryan and I luck!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(60)
-
▼
November
(17)
- My Dad's Surgery
- More Pictures
- 2 Months Old
- Lately Madelyn and I have been getting ready for m...
- And the Results Are In...
- Madelyn Talking
- 5K Instead
- Thank You Grandma Leo
- Hanging Out With the Nimmons Before Bed
- Our Night Out
- Madelyn's Beach Time
- Dinner with the Clancy's
- Madelyn Paige Clancy
- We Voted, but That's Not All
- 1/2 Marathon
- Gloworm
- Halloween
-
▼
November
(17)
3 comments:
First off,Big Congrats on your Adorable little one! She's so cute!!! Take a lot of pics they grow up way too quick.
Secondly,Yeah For You and Ryan doing the 5k. I just finished the Nike- Run For Her- last weekend. It was so fun! Sounds like you've got a great training routine to follow.
Take Care,
Karen
where you come from!
You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
Personalized Signature:常州麻将,常州三打一,常州攻主,常州斗地主,常州4人升级
Post a Comment