Here are her stats:
At birth she was 9 lbs. 7 oz. and 21 1/2 inches
Now she is 12 lbs. 12 oz. an 23 1/2 inches
She is getting so big and doing such a great job of holding her head up. She loves to look at lights and is getting really good at cooing. Her favorite things to do are lay on the ground with a blanket and coo, stand up and sit down (with help- she is so strong), and eat. She hates to sit in her car seat. When she is in there she has to be completely fed and it is the one time she takes a pacifier. She is sleeping through the night. She goes to bed between 8:30 and 9:00 and wakes up about 7:30. She is a cat naper, which is something I am working on. I want to get some kind of nap routine established, so we'll see.
Here are the war wounds:
3 comments:
O' those shots. I am not looking forward to that one bit, we go on Monday for Olivia's.
Madalyn is such a cutie. And I am so happy she's sleeping so well for you.
I like your blog
Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all
Post a Comment