Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1/2 Marathon

So, somehow Ryan talked me into running the HB half marathon on Super Bowl Sunday. Will we have to see if this really happens What am I thinking???? I used to jog/run, but the key word here is used to. I think it sounds great. I mean, what a great way to get into shape after having a baby, but 13 miles is 13 MILES.

Anyway, the other day I busted out the jogger stroller and Ryan and I decided to walk downtown, walk down the boardwalk, have a light lunch, and then walk home. We discussed how we would we to start jogging and walking a lot MORE... so, we will see how this goes, but we need to sign up before the 15th of this month. Here are so pictures of Ryan and I at lunch. We ate at Savannah. I love the picture of Ryan trying to eat with one hand while holding Madelyn. What a great father.



1 comment:

Katie said...

Geez, she's cute! So I placed my first old navy order for baby girl clothes. Lots of good deals. I even got her a pink tutu and silver ballet flats!!! :-)