Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Hanging Out With the Nimmons Before Bed
Ryan works A LOT of nights, so once in awhile I end up at my parents house. I have started to change her for bed there and sometimes swaddle her. Here are some pictures of my dad getting her ready for bed. After he he changed here he just sat and talked to her. He loves to do this. They usually walk around the house together, Madelyn holds up her head, and my dad chats away. It is soooooo cute to watch. I love the faces she gives. She is becoming very animated. like her mother. She has also been coooing big time. If you sit and talk with her her or say goooooo, she talks back. I have a video of some of it, but I need to learn how to upload it. I am going to try YouTube.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(60)
-
▼
November
(17)
- My Dad's Surgery
- More Pictures
- 2 Months Old
- Lately Madelyn and I have been getting ready for m...
- And the Results Are In...
- Madelyn Talking
- 5K Instead
- Thank You Grandma Leo
- Hanging Out With the Nimmons Before Bed
- Our Night Out
- Madelyn's Beach Time
- Dinner with the Clancy's
- Madelyn Paige Clancy
- We Voted, but That's Not All
- 1/2 Marathon
- Gloworm
- Halloween
-
▼
November
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment