Ryan had to work, so my mom and I got Madelyn dressed up as tigger. I was a devil and my mom was a cat. We did the rounds at Dukes and then walked up and down Main Street. It was so much fun to see all these little kids dressed up. Madelyn had to be one of the youngest down there. Madelyn was looking at the lights the whole walk. Then we had some dinner at Dukes and headed over to a Halloween party of the Prescotts. It was such a big night for Madelyn. I gave her a bottle at 10 pm and she slept until 5:30 am. I told Ryan we just witnessed a miracle in our house. I know, it won't be the same tonight, but it sure was nice.
Here are a couple of my favorites my mom took:


1 comment:
OMG..if I would have known you were at the Prescotts for Halloween, we would have been there to see Madelyn's very first Halloween!! She continues to be such a doll.
Post a Comment