Thursday, October 9, 2008

Update on Us

They were right when they said that being a parent is the hardest job there is. Ryan, Madelyn, and I are doing well. Ryan and I are exhausted. Ryan has started back to work and we are having so much fun with our little baby. Here are some of my favorite pictures:


Madelyn sleeping. This is the same way I sleep. Like mother, like daughter.

I love this picture of Ryan sleeping with Madelyn. They both are so adorable.


My mom and I took Madelyn for a walk on the boardwalk. It was so hot, foggy, and humid, but she is just so cute.


Madelyn and her grandpa hanging out.

3 comments:

Jillyboo said...

my gosh Noel... she is so beautiful!!!!

chrisritger said...

What a gorgeous and perfect baby! Thanks for sharing...you must be so happy (and tired)! Miss you!

Kara Ritter said...

Congrats you guys!!! She is SO pretty! Being a mommy is wonderful it gets even better :) Have fun!!~Kara