So, Madelyn has managed to poop on her father, pee on her father, and she threw up on him at my parents house. He was so calm. All I heard was, "Honey, everything that was just in that bottle is now in my lap. She just did an exorcist move on me." Ryan was covered. It was so funny. He had to change into my dad's close. Luckily we weren't out at dinner. She has pooped on me, and the other night she threw up all over me, but I have yet to be peed on. We'll see....
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Madelyn's Bodily Fluids
So, Madelyn has managed to poop on her father, pee on her father, and she threw up on him at my parents house. He was so calm. All I heard was, "Honey, everything that was just in that bottle is now in my lap. She just did an exorcist move on me." Ryan was covered. It was so funny. He had to change into my dad's close. Luckily we weren't out at dinner. She has pooped on me, and the other night she threw up all over me, but I have yet to be peed on. We'll see....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehe how funny! You know Aerial did the same thing to Jc...poo and pee all over his front...we had just left a restaurant.. ahh they grow up fast ...enjoy it!
Post a Comment