I need to upload my camera of some newer pictures, but these are some I did not post yet. We have been very busy, but that will have to wait. My Aunt Candy Came down for a couple of days and it was so much fun to visit with her. She came at the perfect time- nobody else was visiting and it was a time when I really need her there for support... along with my mom and dad.
My family the day before I went into the hospital. We were having a SuperMex Sunday with my parents. It was the last one before Madelyn. This Sunday she is going to have her first SuperMex Sunday with the grandparents!

Madelyn's first bath.

Warning: I don't know if this is a picture you want to see, but it is Ryan cutting the umbilical cord in the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment