We went to the hospital on Monday at 12:00.
I was induced with Pitocin at about 2:00- mild contractions.
They broke my water at 8:00- increased contractions.
Epideral at 11:00- wonderful, and to my surprise didn't hurt.
A wonderful nap from 11:45 ish- 4:30 am.
Not feeling contractions, but feeling a lot of pressure...
Dilated to 10 centimeters and fully effaced at 7:00 am.
Pushing started at 8:00 am. Thank goodness this was the first time I was aware I could push anywhere from 30 min- 2 hours.
Madelyn Paige Clancy entered the world at 10:20 am weighing 9 lbs. 7 oz., 21.5 inches long and so gorgeous!!!!
Here are some of my favorite pictures my mom took.




2 comments:
CONGRATS! I can't wait to hold here!
She is adorable!
Hope to see ya soon!
Noel,
You're a Mommy!!!! I am so happy for you guys, she is beautiful.
Cant wait to see more pictures and see all of the fun updates.
I hope you're getting sleep and recovering well. She's an ounce bigger than Luke was... good for you. Pushing out a baby that big warrants a special award.
And... how cute that our girls are only a day apart.
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment