Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Doctors Appointment Today

Today I went in for another doctors visit. Of course I am at the point where I have to go every week. Lisa, my doctor looks at my books of meals and blood sugar levels, we hear the heartbeat, and that is usually it. Well, today was a little different... She is starting to check my cervix. Yes, I would have to say it is a little uncomfortable, and that is all I will say. The result was that I am 1 cm dilated and 60%... not that I know exactly what that means, but I would say I am on my way.

2 comments:

Jillyboo said...

absolutely on your way.
I had an appointment today too.... same results. I know 1 cm isn't anything to be too excited about but its one less that we'll need to do in labor. Anything that gets me closer to a 3 I will happily take... less work to get me to my epidural.
Im excited for you Noel!! Maybe our kids will be born on the same day :)

regibells said...

I have been wondering how you are doing and I want to call you but my phone got wet and my numbers are no longer....so PLEASE PLEASE call me soon. I am dying to talk to you and hope that you are doing well. Such an exciting time and I am sooooo excited for you. I need you address soon too! It has been so hectic around here...I'll tell you the details when you give me a call! Talk to you soon chica!