You are looking at a picture of part of the upstairs bathroom. There are towels on the wall, on the towel racks that Ryan USED TO always mess up when he dried his hands. Apparently he did not understand how certain towels in the bathroom that are just for show. It had been driving me crazy, so one day I went to Marshalls and bought the standing towel holder you see on the counter. I then informed Ryan that he needs to leave my towels alone and use this one. He said that he didn't know it bothered me so much and asked why I never said anything. Honestly, I don't know. I just wanted to solve the problem... and problem solved.
Monday, July 28, 2008
One Great Purchase
You are looking at a picture of part of the upstairs bathroom. There are towels on the wall, on the towel racks that Ryan USED TO always mess up when he dried his hands. Apparently he did not understand how certain towels in the bathroom that are just for show. It had been driving me crazy, so one day I went to Marshalls and bought the standing towel holder you see on the counter. I then informed Ryan that he needs to leave my towels alone and use this one. He said that he didn't know it bothered me so much and asked why I never said anything. Honestly, I don't know. I just wanted to solve the problem... and problem solved.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment