Okay, so I wish I would have posted pictures of "the bump" along the way, but I haven't. here is a picture of the bump taken last week down in San Diego. Ryan and I decided to take a day trip to San Diego and ended up at Mission Beach. It was fun just hanging out and talking. He is such a wonderful husband. I promise I will try and post more pictures of my bump, but as I get bigger, I like the pictures less...
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
My Bump
Okay, so I wish I would have posted pictures of "the bump" along the way, but I haven't. here is a picture of the bump taken last week down in San Diego. Ryan and I decided to take a day trip to San Diego and ended up at Mission Beach. It was fun just hanging out and talking. He is such a wonderful husband. I promise I will try and post more pictures of my bump, but as I get bigger, I like the pictures less...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YOU LOOK SO CUTE!
GREAT SEEING YOU AT TRUDY'S HOUSE THE OTHER DAY TOO!
You look adorable Noel! Please share as the bump progresses. It's so fun to see you Prego!
you look great!!!! I can believe you have less than 8 weeks to go.
Post a Comment