Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Pool Toy Without the Pool...

Madelyn has a little floaty we use when we go swimming. I have a little pool at my parents house and when she is in their she uses the floaty like a walker (very cute to watch). She walks all around the pool trying to pick up floating toys. When my aunt and uncle were in town for Nicole's baby shower, we got to go swimming at their hotel. Madelyn loved it. She also loved walking around the edge of the pool with my Aunt Candy (her favorite walking pal) carrying her floaty with one hand. In fact, they walked a lot together over that weekend. When we got home that night, I got threw the floaty on the floor and the next thing I knew she was moving the floaty all around and crawling inside it. It was pretty funny.




No comments: