Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Like my Books!

Madelyn really loves her books. She has evolved with them. At first, she loved to bite them, but now I am proud to say we have a little 'reader' on our hands. After the biting of the books came her flipping through the books herself, yes turning the pages herself. Lately she has been so cute with them. She loves to bring books to Ryan or myself so she can sit on laps as we read them to her. She has also been flipping through the books herself and babbles to herself. In my professional opinion, she is reading to herself. The day I took these pictures she had managed to squeeze herself (and her thighs) into her bumbo. She sat there and flip through books that were in her reach. The best part came when tried to get out and fell out. Too cute!







No comments: