Okay, so I love my father to bits. He is so much fun to hang out with and I am lucky to be the only child living close to home because I get him all to myself. I love watching cartoon movies with him, going to dinner, bothering my mom with him, and most recently, taking pictures of him. On Father's Day my mom, Ryan, and I took my dad to El Torito in LB for brunch. Just like in Ny, my dad let me take a few pictures of him. I secretly thinks he loves it. So, Happy Father's Day dad! (I didn't do anything for Ryan this year because he says, "I am not a dad yet", but Madelyn got him a card. It's crazy, Ryan says she has my sense of humor and writing...crazy!)
Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Okay, so I love my father to bits. He is so much fun to hang out with and I am lucky to be the only child living close to home because I get him all to myself. I love watching cartoon movies with him, going to dinner, bothering my mom with him, and most recently, taking pictures of him. On Father's Day my mom, Ryan, and I took my dad to El Torito in LB for brunch. Just like in Ny, my dad let me take a few pictures of him. I secretly thinks he loves it. So, Happy Father's Day dad! (I didn't do anything for Ryan this year because he says, "I am not a dad yet", but Madelyn got him a card. It's crazy, Ryan says she has my sense of humor and writing...crazy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks a little angry...
Post a Comment