Sunday, November 25, 2007

I have to go poo...




Regina, one of my good friends from highschool, was out the week before Thanksgiving and we were able to hang out. It was a fabuolous afternnon of pedicures, sushi, shopping, and of course a couple of classic 'Regina' moments. My favorite was when she couldn't find her debit/credit card because she left it a the nail place. I love that girl, and these things seem to always happen to her. After our dinner we took two addorable boys to dinner at Dairy Queen (yes theose two boys were her sons, Jake and Noah). We had fun at Fashion Young with Jake hiding under the racks and saying 'Noel, find me'. I find it truly amazing how Regina handles those two boys. The funniest part of the night was when Jake yelled hat he had to go poo! I was laughing so hard, then I took him back to DQ so he could do his business. We had fun at Payless and Target. Jacob wanted to try on shoes with us at Payless (we did not encourage the boy) and the two of us shared an ICEE. The lady behind the counter wanted to charge us $1.70 for a cup of water for the boys, so Regina took the boys to the water fountain. They came back like they had had a shower! It was a blast!

1 comment:

regibells said...

Oh what an adventure! (As it is everyday) It was so fun hanging out with you. You beat me to the post. Jake just thinks you are the best! I could shop all day by myself but an even an hour wears me out with those boys but I luv em! Thanks for your help and great sense of humor!