Okay, I have just received an email from my friend Beth that I really need to update my blog. I started this in the summer, after the wedding, when I had A LOT of free time on my hands. I have been a liitle (okay a lot) lazy about my blog. I think about updating it all the time, and probably would more, except that it is blocked at my school. I know, not an excuse. I promise I will try and do better. Here is a quick update since my last post. This school year is flying by, Ryan and I went and saw Wicked and it was fabulous, we went to Ashlyn's 2nd birthday party, Nicole and Paul came for a visit, and Ryan and I got the stomach flue. Sorry they are not in the form of the exciting stories I read on all your blogs, but I just needed to get caught up. Here are a couple of pictures from Ashlyn's party (yes, I gave her the tiara), and my friend Tracy and I at Toby Keith.
Friday, November 9, 2007
It was so much easier before...
Okay, I have just received an email from my friend Beth that I really need to update my blog. I started this in the summer, after the wedding, when I had A LOT of free time on my hands. I have been a liitle (okay a lot) lazy about my blog. I think about updating it all the time, and probably would more, except that it is blocked at my school. I know, not an excuse. I promise I will try and do better. Here is a quick update since my last post. This school year is flying by, Ryan and I went and saw Wicked and it was fabulous, we went to Ashlyn's 2nd birthday party, Nicole and Paul came for a visit, and Ryan and I got the stomach flue. Sorry they are not in the form of the exciting stories I read on all your blogs, but I just needed to get caught up. Here are a couple of pictures from Ashlyn's party (yes, I gave her the tiara), and my friend Tracy and I at Toby Keith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Toby keith..fun! Brings me back to the good ol CMF where the four of us gals (you, Nicole, Beth and I) got matching Tim Mcgraw keychains. So much fun. We should do that again! Wicked was seriously amazing huh! Well good job on the updates. It is hard to find the time but it is also a good way to keep a journal.
Post a Comment