Monday, March 15, 2010

Water Day...

Ryan and I actually had a full day off together, which doesn't happen very often. I let him sleep (because of the time change) and took Madelyn to church. It was home for naps and then the three of us headed downtown to eat and play. when we got home I hooked up a squirting water toy I bought for Madelyn and my camera. She looked so cute out there and it was so funny to see her get wet, and get us wet. She loved holding onto the little hoses and filling her bucket and squirting Ryan and I. Love that little girl! In the last picture she looked so cold that we had to go in and cuddle to get warm. What good day!





1 comment:

Lori said...

good seeing you girls tonight! my blog is open again! :) have fun with your little niece this weekend. can't wait to see the pics....