Ryan had some work to do on the computer this morning, so I decided to do some weeding. I knew Madelyn would be the perfect helper, so we threw on her new Hello Kitti rain boots and headed out in the backyard. I got the weeding down and just let Madelyn romp around in the dirt. She had the mud everywhere and loved to 'help' me grab the dirt to put in the bag with the weeds. It was so much to see her smack the mud and squeeze it in her hands.
>


After playing in the mud I had to completely strip her down. It was a perfect time to bust open my goodies from the Target dollar bin. I recently found two must haves... a tutu and a princess wand. you're not surprised are you? It was so much fun twirling with her and watching her run around the house. Like mother, like daughter. She kills me.



1 comment:
What a cutie she is!!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment