Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween... finally!

Okay, so Bill's Camera was able to get the pictures. Yeah!!! Madelyn was a little punk rock girl for Halloween. She had fun roaming Main Street. I went down there with my parents to have Madelyn trick-or-treat (kind of). She was more interested in holding her bag and stopping ever couple of yards to take everything out of her bag and try to hold it instead. There were so many cute costumes downtown. Madelyn decorated a cookie, ate the cookie, and walked around all over. We ended downtown with dinner at Duke's to see Ryan and then headed to my parent's house. The hot pink water in the bath tub was pretty funny, but the best part of the night was when she was sitting on the couch with my dad chewing on candy through the wrapper. I can't wait until next year when Ryan has the night off!!!




1 comment:

regibells said...

oh my gosh NOEL! Where have I been...she is so grown up all the sudden...practically a teenager! maybe it has to do with the whole punk rock thing...ya think? What a fun idea! I really miss you girl! If I can ever find a quiet moment I NEED to give you a call.