Age: 9 months
Height: 29 1/2 inches
Weight: 23 lbs.
Right now she loves to wave hi and goodbye, nod when we say 'yes', put her hand up to her ear when people are talking on the phone or they say 'hello', walk along the furniture and stand on her own for about 10-15 seconds. She loves to feed herself crackers, and eat what mommy and daddy are eating (but we prefer her to eat chicken and gravy, chicken noodle dinner, etc. She loves to put everything in her mouth, of course.
I am just enjoying my summer with her and love not having to miss her while I am at work. Love this teacher thing!!!
2 comments:
Noel she is precious! I love seeing all her photos :)
I love looking at the pictures of Madelyn. She is so beautiful and she looked fabulous in her July 4th outfit. So patriotic. God Bless America and God Bless your family!
Post a Comment