Thursday, June 18, 2009
Watch me Aunt Nicole!!!
Okay Nicole. Sorry my postings have slacking. I think that I haven't posted actual updates of Maddie for three months. Here is a short summery. Madelyn got 2 teeth at 6 1/2 months, and that's when she figured how to crawl. VERY soon after that, she was pulling herself up to the couch. She is all over the place and has been walking along the furniture for awhile. She is standing up and letting go now. Last night she hit a record 10 seconds before falling. She usually stays up for a couple of seconds before she falls on her behind. About the beginning of this month she started to wave and now does it everywhere. She has been picking up my cell phone and random toys to put by her ear like she is on the phone. I am really NOT on the phone that much. Now that summer is here for me (YEAH) I can hopefully post more. Here are some pictures of Madelyn about a month ago crawling to the front door to pull herself up and suck on the screen door (yes, I clean it everyday, don't worry).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment