Friday, March 20, 2009

Cute pictures




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5315495747801014370" />
I just had a couple of pictures on my camera I needed to post. The first two are of my dad and Madelyn working together in his office. He was doing game reports and she was trying to "help".

The next picture was from brunch at Duke's. She was staring ar our server and I love the way her cheeks looked, so I had to get a picture.

Yes, that last picture is Madelyn in a pair of sunglasses. They didn't have a wide selection, but I thought these were cute. She looks like a Hollywood Starlet.

2 comments:

Dale Rodberg said...

Madelyn looks just like a Movie Star, with the sunglasses and I love the picture with the bow on her head.

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! She's so cute helping her grandpa, and the ones of her looking up and in her glasses are so precious! Gotta love our baby's kissable cheeks!! I miss you all! XOXO Love, Grandma Leo