Nicole had flown to Las Vegas to spend some time with my aunt and uncle and then went to Santa Barbara for a night to see Kevin and Janelle. We all decided to meet at Duke's Malibu (sort of a halfway point) to pick up Nicole. It was a mini Christmas minus Paul (Nicole's husband). Brunch was good, especially the white chocolate dipped macaroons, but the company was the best.
I loved Madelyn's little shirt, jeans, silver shoes, and bow, so I had to take some pictures. I admit she doesn't look very comfortable- oh well. There is also a picture of Madelyn sleeping on the way there, just like her father, a cute close up at Duke's, and a fabulous group photo. We did miss Paul, but it was still nice to see Kevin and Janelle and catch up with them.
2 comments:
Madelyn looks sad and disinterested. Where is her PACO?????????
I'd look that way too if I wasn't with the only one who understands me and lets Madelyn be Madelyn.
Madcap is MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Madelyn looks like a sweet little doll to me!
Post a Comment