Wednesday, December 3, 2008

4 comments:

Bethany said...

So cute, I love the video!

By the way, Babystyle is having a great sale on their site and you can get an extra 30% off plus free shipping if you use code HOHO30. I just ordered and got some sweet deals!

The Nedrys said...

She is so CUTE! What a great video! I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well. I hope you have a great holiday season!

Dale Rodberg said...

Yes, she is a beautiful girl!

Love,
Dale & Alan

The Roth's said...

Well hello! Dinh Lai came over for dinner the over night and told us about your blog! We loved seeing your beautiful family and learning about your lifes adventures. I've added you to my blog list so I can see how you're doing every now and then (hope you don't mind). Hope all is well! Your little one is BEAUTIFUL!! Take care, Cori Porter-Roth (www.jaydablue.blogspot.com)