Monday, May 12, 2008

Our little baby's sex...

I know I have been lazy on recent pictures, but they will come. Maybe they will come this summer when I am on the couch surviving the heat of summer with a growing belly... sounds like oodles of fun. So, Ryan and I did go to the doctors for the ultra sound that Friday, only to find out their "best guess" was a girl. Apparently my sweet little baby didn't "feel" like turning over to see a picture it's backside. This was not okay. I need to know these things. Our next doctors visit was that Wednesday. Our doctor gave me the number of a place in Costa Mesa that does ultra sounds for $25. I got an appointment that day! Drum role please... We are having a girl- Madelyn Paige Clancy. I played around with the spelling because I don't want any confusion in her name. It will always be pronounced Madelyn, not MadeLINE.

Ryan and I, well okay mainly me, have been getting ready for this bundle of joy by buying items for the babies room. It will be painted a tan color, have white furniture, and be decorated with a little Classic Winny the Poo. I can't wait to put it all together and take pictures.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Congrats Noel! Saw Ryan the other day at the Duker and he told me it is a girl. I of course told him he is in BIG TROUBLE. I love my girl but she is a pistol and such a daddy's girl too! I am so sorry for your loss of both grandparents. Try to fine comfort that at least they are together!

regibells said...

A girl! You are going to have so much fun with her...and I love that name by the way. I am excited that we will have kids the same age...did you ever imagine that our kids would play together! I can't wait to see her...I just know you two will have adorable kids. Congrats!

Bethany said...

Yay! You posted! I'm so excited for you and Ryan. I can't wait to see you and your growing belly soon! Love ya!

Jillyboo said...

Congrats!!! Too bad we will be living in Denver when our little twinner girls are born. Olivia and Madelyn would have had great playdates and probably would have been in the Hospital at about the same time too. I am so sad to leave Hoag, they're amazing!!!
I am so happy for you. Little girls are so, so much fun!! And I love her name, its one of my favorites.
When do I get to see a belly photo?