Friday, August 17, 2007

My First Blog


Okay... so I just read an email my my friend Regina who informed me that she has a blog. I love to read them... so I thought it was time that I started my own. For those of you who don't know, Ryan and got married about two months ago. It was a fabulous wedding and actually a very relaxing day for me. I just loved seeing all of the details come together. Here are some of the pictures from the wedding. I have about 655 pictures and had to narrow them down to 60 for a book. It took me some time, but I did it. The only thing was I did not do it with Ryan (good or bad????). I don't think he minded, but I figured I knew some special pictures he probably wanted in there and just saved him the time :).
Since I am officially blogging I would like to take a moment to complain about something that happened at the gym today. I was walking on the treadmill climber (and trying hard to balance... you know what I mean if you've ever been on one) and watched about 5 people head to the machine in the row ahead of me in a span of about 20 minutes. I know what you're thinking: Why were they doing this? Didn't any one person just stay on the machine? Well, here's where my complaint comes in. The lady next to the open machinery knew very well that the piece of equipment was broken, but she would never tell the people who tried to use the machine. Instead, person after person would set all their workout gear on the machine, step onto it (some even took the time to do a little stretch) and then they would realize the machine was broken. Please people, if you find yourself in this women's shoes, manage to utter two words. "it's broken"... it's not that hard and really is the nice thing to do.
Well, there it is, my first official blog!

2 comments:

regibells said...

Welcome to the blogging world Noel...but watch out it can be addicting! I have only been doing it for a week and have ran into so many random people. Your wedding pictures is absolutley breathtaking and I can't wait to see how the rest of the pictures turned out when I come down to HB this weekend. I am excited to come home! Love you!

Badas Bandas said...

Oh you are so cute. Keep up the bloging. I don't have time, though I have plenty to rave about...so maybe sometime I'll join in